Security Challenge on Azure
There are few common security related questions when we start planning migration to Azure:
- How can we restrict the ingress and egress traffic on Azure ?
- How can we route the traffic on Azure ?
- Can we have Firewall kit, Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), Network Access Control, Application Control and Anti – Malware on Azure DMZ ?
This blog post intention is to answer above questions using following Azure features combined with Security Virtual Appliance available on Azure Marketplace:
- Azure Virtual Network (VNET)
- Azure Network Security Groups (NSGs)
- Azure Network Security Rule
- Azure Forced Tunelling
- Azure Route Table
- Azure IP Forwarding
- Barracuda NG Firewall available on Azure Marketplace
One of the most common methods of attack is The Script Kiddie / Skiddie / Script Bunny / Script Kitty. Script Kiddies attacks frequency is one of the highest frequency and still is. However the attacks have been evolved into something more…
View original post 1,387 more words